REFLECTION 🪞



This course had taught me a lot about my relationships with Allah and my ibadah. Moreoer, through this course, I got to know many new knowledges that I have not known before. Besides, I got to know new people and build a good relationship with my team members and my Usrah coordinators. I wish that I can have more Usrah like this in future that can make me gain more knowledges and shares my opinion as well as exchanging ideas with others. 

    As for my suggestion fot this course, I would love to have face to face class because I love the situation where we can interact with other people more close and can have eye contact with them. Besides, I would be more delighted, if we can make class via virtual and live more frequently, and not only watching video by our own. this is because I tend to lose focus and feel more less spirited and less motivated to watch it alone. But, I'm glad that my friend always ask me to watch video together so that we can share ideas and analize the video together. 

    I really enjoy this Usrah session a lot also because of our Usrah coordinator that are always patient with us and treat us nicely. I greatly thank you for your patience, dedication and contribution in teaching us despite busy with your studies. Thank you! 😄



Comments