WISH PAGE ✨


    Throughout my lessons in this course, I really learnt a lot of things that makes me be a better person and improved myself as a good muslims. For example, the story of hajj in the time of prophet Ibrahim AS. from this video, I learn a lot about the origins of  the ibadah that was done in hajj and why it is done. Besides,  the story when Prophet Ibrahim willing to sacrifice his son and the hard work of his wife to find the water source for her child is very emotional and great as it portrays the willingness to commit to Allah and the love of mother for her child. 


Besides, I also learn a lot about the Thoharah or the cleanliness in Islam. This topic taught and correct me a lot in my ibadah. As an example, how to take my wuduk properly and correctly. Beside, we also learn about ritual bath, the forbidden action when in menstruation, tayammum, and many more. moreover, we also learn about salah or prayers such as when is the 5 time of prayers according to position of sun, the 3 major part of rukun salah which are Qauli, Fi'li and Qalbi, the impurities/najis which divided into 3 types -- Mughallaẓah (heavy), Mukhaffafah (light), Mutawassiṭah (moderate), and many more. 











Comments